Taylor has shared the Good News with many in his time of ministry at conferences, youth and young adult events, parish/diocesan wide events, retreats, youth nights and more. I am open to speaking about anything within our Catholic faith to draw people closer to what is true, good and beautiful including but not limited to:
1. Victory in Christ-Jesus won the victory for us on the cross, so why do so many Christians walk around feeling defeated all the time?
2. Complacency-One of the biggest struggles we all have in our faith is complacency. We know what we should do but for whatever reason we can't bring ourselves to do it. How do we get over the hump? We will look to the story of the Rich Young Man for an answer.
3. We are At War!-The spiritual battle and how to fight back!
4. The Story of Salvation/Salvation History-His story is our story and a love letter to us today. What does this centuries long story have to do with you?
5. Cleaning House-The Sacrament of Confession has a special place in Taylor's heart. Probably because he needs to go so often ;) We will discuss this highly underused Sacramental grace bomb and why it is so important for spiritual growth.
6. Share Your Presents-Taylor talks about the two best Christmas gifts he has ever received and how gifts are often best when shared. The best gift we have ever received is the mercy of the Father. We are called to share it and often have trouble doing so. We look at two of Jesus' parables for an answer on how to share the gift of the Father's mercy with others.
7. Catholicism 101-How to live the basics. Taylor can speak on a wide array of fundamental Catholic topics.
"I have worked with Taylor Schroll on a number of occasions. He is an excellent musician, singer, evangelist and speaker. He works very well with people, and is effective with youth, young adults and adults. He is respectful, engaging, and has a joyful faith. His teaching is solidly Catholic. I recommend him and his ministry."
-Fr. Bob Hogan, BBD, Director of the Catholic Center for Charismatic Renewal, San Antonio;
National speaker, educator, theologian, spiritual renewal.
"We were blessed to have Taylor join us for our annual Diocesan Youth Conference, where he ministered to hundreds of our youth. Taylor is a passionate, dynamic and engaging speaker who has an incredible ability to meet youth where they are; to connect with them in a genuine and heartfelt way, and to proclaim to them the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a way that moves the heart and inspires greater faith. Added to this, he is a gifted worship leader that carries with him the joy of the Gospel."
-Fred Shellabarger. Director of Evangelization, Catechesis & Family Life, Diocese of Sioux City