Forte Catholic was established in 2015 for a variety of reasons:
The founder, Taylor Schroll, is one of the loudest people you will ever meet…and he is Catholic. Get it?
We are called as Christians to live our faith in a way that will inspire others to follow Christ in a deeper way. This is how we live our faith LOUDLY(forte…get it?) in our daily lives by being “in the world but not of the world.”
Another use of the word forte is to explain something someone is good at (Get it?). Here at Forte Catholic, we know that we are called to use our God-given gifts to the best of our ability and for the building up of the Kingdom. We also want to inspire others to be confident in who they are in Christ and who he created them to be.
Forte Catholic’s vision is to answer a few simple questions:
- What does the life of a Catholic who is striving to grow in holiness, at any stage in that process, look like?
- What do a daily prayer life, holy friendships, spiritual growth, getting connected with the church(parish, groups, individuals), etc. look like and how do we do that?
We are here to help you through:
- Powerful, relevant talks on our faith at your local church event
- Deep, intimate worship at your parish
- Blogs from multiple faith-filled and inspiring people to address living our faith in today’s world.